All Operators since 1930
AeroTransport Data Bank - Index 13 - Aircraft Operators
Generated: 20/02/2017 05:00:04
Aviation is the design, development, production, operation, and use of aircraft, especially heavier-than-air aircraft.
The word 'aviation' was coined by French writer and former naval officer Gabriel La Landelle in 1873, from the verb 'avier' (synonymous flying), itself derived from the Latin word 'avis' ('bird') and the suffix '-ation'.
There are many competing claims for the earliest powered, heavier-than-air flight. The first recorded powered flight was carried out by Clément Ader on October 9, 1890 when he reportedly made the first manned, powered, heavier-than-air flight of a significant distance (50 m (160 ft)) but insignificant altitude from level ground in his bat-winged, fully self-propelled fixed-wing aircraft, the Ader Éole. Seven years later, on 14 October 1897, Ader's Avion III was tested without success in front of two officials from the French War ministry. The report on the trials was not publicized until 1910, as they had been a military secret. In November 1906 Ader claimed to have made a successful flight on 14 October 1897, achieving an 'uninterupted flight' of around 300 metres (985 ft). Although widely believed at the time, these claims were later discredited.
However, the most widely accepted date is December 17, 1903 by the Wright brothers. ...
Click on links below for detailed information on selected operators:
Aba Beel Aviation Company
ACME Aircraft Company
Aero Eko Kazakstan
Aerovias Cubanas Internacionales
African Commuter Services
African Express Airways
Société Chérifienne de l'Air
Air Provence International
Air Services Ibis
Air Transport Charter
Aircraft International Renting
The Royal Jordanian Airlines
AMAC Corporate Jet
Arctic Sunwest Charters
Association of Extra Long-Haul Routes
Atlantic Aircraft Leasing Company
Les Avions Bleus
Barney's Ontario Central
Ontario Central Airlines
Bosnian Wand Airlines
Caribbean Air Service
Coastal Cargo Canada
Compañia Sudamericana C&S
Continental Air Lines
Danu Oro Transportas
Evergreen Trade Inc
Everts Air Cargo
Flyways Linhas Aéreas
GACO Caucasia Airlines
Golden Horn Aviation
Government of Brunei
Government of East Germany
Great Circle Airways
IDG Technology Airlines
Indian Ocean Airlines
Jet 24 International Airways
Jet Charter Service
Jet Cargo Liberia
Las Americas Cargo
Aerovias Las Americas
Linea Aérea Carguera de Colombia
Lineas EcuatoGuineanas de Aviación
Lintasan Nusantara Airways
Montauk Caribbean Airways
Muscate and Oman Air Force
Naganagani Compagnie Nationale
Nihon Aeroplane Manufacturing Corporation/Nihon Köküki Seizö
The Aviation Group
Pegasus Airlines Asia
Ransome Airlines/Allegheny Commuter
Russian Federal Service for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring
SASCO Air Charter
Sudanese Aeronautical Services Company
Sky Train Air
Small Planet Airlines Polska
Southern California Aviation
Suburban Airlines/Allegheny Commuter
Sudan Air Force
Silakh al Jawwiya as Sudaniya
TACA de Costa Rica
Transportes Aéreos Centro-Americanos
TACA de Honduras
Trans Marine Airways
Twin City Travel Club
U.S. Coast Guard
Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant
Ulan-Udenskoe aviatsionnoe PO
Washington Aircraft Hire
Western Air Stages
This page is for reference only and not for normal human usage
Generated: 20/02/2017 05:00:04
about ATDB ..
Introduction to AeroTransport Data Bank
Since 1997, ATDB is the only service providing an accurate global and permanently updated details of
all worldwide transport aircraft, airlines, private and government operators - and leasing companies.
Available from the databases are:
- all transport aircraft with 30 passengers or more, or equivalent cargo payload
- 12,000+ airlines and other non-commercial operators using any of the above aircraft types
- all 16,000+ airports with either a IATA or ICAO identification
- history records and production lists for all airframes: more than 200,000 entries
- hundreds of aircraft types, including old piston and Soviet types
- profile, history and directory contacts of all current airlines and leasing companies
- detailed fleets and portfolios of more than 300 leasing companies
- additional photographic, register and safety event records
- full historical coverage since 1930
Download the latest brochure with description of all available data !
ATDB services are available online 24 hours a day through subscription.
Visitors are welcome to explore.
Other offline are also available.
How accurate and up to date are the databases ?
How fast is the information refreshed ?
ATDB uses the latest in IT technology and targets a response time of 1 second, or less:
- current release exhibits a 1-window 1-click easy to use interface
- no struggle with hundreds of options and popup fields: just query the database using simple English language
- databases constantly fine-tuned for performances
- details of response time provided for each report
- exports to Excel available for onward manipulation
- 100% uptime with emergency mirror sites
How do we compare with other vendors ?
ATDB proudly announces that we are the only service providing:
- complete manufacturer coverage: not just Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer and ATR
- full geographical coverage: from operators in Afghanistan to Zimbabwe
- almost one century of historical data: aviation did not start in 1990
- permanent data updates: several times a day, every single day
- any computer or internet device, from anywhere at any time: we are not tied to your office PC
- data accuracy cross-checked by dozens of experts - we do not sell data entered once in a computer and never verified since !
ATDB constantly wins hands down any benchmark trial set up by our customers. TRY US