All Operators since 1930
AeroTransport Data Bank - Index 14 - Aircraft Operators
Generated: 25/06/2017 05:00:04
Aviation is the design, development, production, operation, and use of aircraft, especially heavier-than-air aircraft.
The word 'aviation' was coined by French writer and former naval officer Gabriel La Landelle in 1873, from the verb 'avier' (synonymous flying), itself derived from the Latin word 'avis' ('bird') and the suffix '-ation'.
There are many competing claims for the earliest powered, heavier-than-air flight. The first recorded powered flight was carried out by Clément Ader on October 9, 1890 when he reportedly made the first manned, powered, heavier-than-air flight of a significant distance (50 m (160 ft)) but insignificant altitude from level ground in his bat-winged, fully self-propelled fixed-wing aircraft, the Ader Éole. Seven years later, on 14 October 1897, Ader's Avion III was tested without success in front of two officials from the French War ministry. The report on the trials was not publicized until 1910, as they had been a military secret. In November 1906 Ader claimed to have made a successful flight on 14 October 1897, achieving an 'uninterupted flight' of around 300 metres (985 ft). Although widely believed at the time, these claims were later discredited.
However, the most widely accepted date is December 17, 1903 by the Wright brothers. ...
Click on links below for detailed information on selected operators:
Aerovías de la Costa
Aerovias del Norte
Afrijet Business Service
Air Ads Inc
AAI Island Hopper
Compagnia Aerea Meridionale
All Leisure Airways
Alrosa Mirny Air Enterprise
Almazy Rossii Sakha
Amadeus Air Bedarfsflugunternehmung
Albanian Air Company
Aerial Retardant Delivery Company
Atlantic Northern Airlines
Air Transport Office
Avia Y.Petrova Aviakompanija
Avia Y.Petrov's Airline
Aviación de la Marina Venezolana
Servicio de Aviacion Naval Venezolana
British United Airways
Cameroon Airlines Corporation
Chase Manhattan Bank & Trust
City Air Services
Consolidated Air Transit
Cuban International Airways
Shenzhen Donghai Airlines
Deucalion Capital/DVB Aviation Asset Management/TES Aviation
Emirates Touch Aviation Services
Executive Transport Corporation
Air GVG Company
Hoosier Air Freight
Juba Air Cargo
Kostroma Air Enterprise
Lineas Aéreas del Centro de la Republica/Cordoba Air Cargo
Lineas Aéreas Guinea Ecuatorial
Laker Airways Bahamas
Le Paysan Air
Línea Aérea Regional
Linea Aérea Rio Platense
LJH Aviation Management Services
Mediterranean Aviation Company
Mercury Aviation Services
Ministry of Interior
Piedmont Express Airways
Nelair Charters & Travel
Nora Air Services
Pantanal Linhas Aéreas Sul-Matogrossenses
Policía Nacional del Perú
Pacific Southwest Airlines
Queensland Pacific Airlines
Red 1 Xpress
Reeve Aleutian Airways
Russia State Transport Company
Rossia/Gosudarstvennaya transportnaya kompania Rossia
Servicios Aéreos Especiales SA
Shanghai Airlines Cargo International
Shortstop Jet Charter
Smart Lynx Airlines
South Atlantic Airways
Sociedad Hispano Rusa de Aviación
Standard Air Lines
Reading Aviation Services
TACA Costa Rica
Tobruk Air Cargo
Transafrican Air Cargo
Transportes Aéreos Benianos
TAB - Bolivian Airways
USA Jet Airlines
Winnport Air Cargo
This page is for reference only and not for normal human usage
Generated: 25/06/2017 05:00:04
about ATDB ..
Introduction to AeroTransport Data Bank
Since 1997, ATDB is the only service providing an accurate global and permanently updated details of
all worldwide transport aircraft, airlines, private and government operators - and leasing companies.
Available from the databases are:
- all transport aircraft with 30 passengers or more, or equivalent cargo payload
- 12,000+ airlines and other non-commercial operators using any of the above aircraft types
- all 16,000+ airports with either a IATA or ICAO identification
- history records and production lists for all airframes: more than 200,000 entries
- hundreds of aircraft types, including old piston and Soviet types
- profile, history and directory contacts of all current airlines and leasing companies
- detailed fleets and portfolios of more than 300 leasing companies
- additional photographic, register and safety event records
- full historical coverage since 1930
Download the latest brochure with description of all available data !
ATDB services are available online 24 hours a day through subscription.
Visitors are welcome to explore.
Other offline are also available.
How accurate and up to date are the databases ?
How fast is the information refreshed ?
ATDB uses the latest in IT technology and targets a response time of 1 second, or less:
- current release exhibits a 1-window 1-click easy to use interface
- no struggle with hundreds of options and popup fields: just query the database using simple English language
- databases constantly fine-tuned for performances
- details of response time provided for each report
- exports to Excel available for onward manipulation
- 100% uptime with emergency mirror sites
How do we compare with other vendors ?
ATDB proudly announces that we are the only service providing:
- complete manufacturer coverage: not just Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer and ATR
- full geographical coverage: from operators in Afghanistan to Zimbabwe
- almost one century of historical data: aviation did not start in 1990
- permanent data updates: several times a day, every single day
- any computer or internet device, from anywhere at any time: we are not tied to your office PC
- data accuracy cross-checked by dozens of experts - we do not sell data entered once in a computer and never verified since !
ATDB constantly wins hands down any benchmark trial set up by our customers. TRY US