All Operators since 1930
AeroTransport Data Bank - Index 28 - Aircraft Operators
Generated: 25/06/2017 05:00:04
Aviation is the design, development, production, operation, and use of aircraft, especially heavier-than-air aircraft.
The word 'aviation' was coined by French writer and former naval officer Gabriel La Landelle in 1873, from the verb 'avier' (synonymous flying), itself derived from the Latin word 'avis' ('bird') and the suffix '-ation'.
There are many competing claims for the earliest powered, heavier-than-air flight. The first recorded powered flight was carried out by Clément Ader on October 9, 1890 when he reportedly made the first manned, powered, heavier-than-air flight of a significant distance (50 m (160 ft)) but insignificant altitude from level ground in his bat-winged, fully self-propelled fixed-wing aircraft, the Ader Éole. Seven years later, on 14 October 1897, Ader's Avion III was tested without success in front of two officials from the French War ministry. The report on the trials was not publicized until 1910, as they had been a military secret. In November 1906 Ader claimed to have made a successful flight on 14 October 1897, achieving an 'uninterupted flight' of around 300 metres (985 ft). Although widely believed at the time, these claims were later discredited.
However, the most widely accepted date is December 17, 1903 by the Wright brothers. ...
Click on links below for detailed information on selected operators:
Empresa de Aviación Refrigeracion y Pesca
Air Cargo International
Airline of the Americas
Alaska International Air
Aerolineas Comerciales Nacionales
Angkor International Airlines
Armed Forces Medical Services
Barron World Airways
Brennan & Hargreaves
British Airways Citiexpress
Cape Aero Services
Coage International Airlines
Corporación Sudamericana de Servicios Aéreos SA
Diexim Expresso Aviaçao
Donskie avialinii/Donavia Joint Stock Aviation Company
El Al Israel Airlines
Estafeta Carga Aérea
Europ Star Aircraft
Florida Airways International
Houston Jet Services
Hawaiian Air Tours Service
Jamaica Queen Airlines
Jefferson State Airlines
Jet Stream Airlines
Jett8 Airlines Cargo
Korean People's Armed Forces Air Force
IAACA/Linea Aérea IAACA
Engenhana e Prospeccoes
Latina de Aviación
Linéas Aéreas Latina
Leal Lineas Aéreas
MAT/Makedonski Aviotransport/Macedonian Air Transport
Ministry of Aviation
Ministry of Internal Affairs
MVD/Ministerstvo Vnutrennikh Del
Mykolayiv Aircraft Repair Plant
Navegacion y Servicios Aéreos Canarios
North Cay Airways
North Slope Supply Co
Northwest Orient Airlines
Pacific Air Lines
Pacific Cascade Air Cargo
Palau International Traders
Panama World Airways
Rutas Aéreas Nacionales SA
Royal Falcon Air Services
Showa Trading Company
Southeast European Airways
SEEA Airline of Greece
Southern Aircraft Consultancy
Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Aviation Finance
Trans Asian Airlines
Tabors Luxury Airlines
Tatarstan/Kazan Air Enterprise
Trade Links Aviation
Total Linhas Aéreas
Trans African Airways
Trans Australia Airlines
Trans Caribbean Airways
Trans Oriente Colombia
Transporte Aéreo Regular Secundario Oriental
TAL/Trans Air Supply
U.S. Department of Health
Valan Air Company
Valan International Cargo Charter
Virgin Express Ireland
Viva Airlines Peru
Viva Air Peru
West Coast Airmotive
This page is for reference only and not for normal human usage
Generated: 25/06/2017 05:00:04
about ATDB ..
Introduction to AeroTransport Data Bank
Since 1997, ATDB is the only service providing an accurate global and permanently updated details of
all worldwide transport aircraft, airlines, private and government operators - and leasing companies.
Available from the databases are:
- all transport aircraft with 30 passengers or more, or equivalent cargo payload
- 12,000+ airlines and other non-commercial operators using any of the above aircraft types
- all 16,000+ airports with either a IATA or ICAO identification
- history records and production lists for all airframes: more than 200,000 entries
- hundreds of aircraft types, including old piston and Soviet types
- profile, history and directory contacts of all current airlines and leasing companies
- detailed fleets and portfolios of more than 300 leasing companies
- additional photographic, register and safety event records
- full historical coverage since 1930
Download the latest brochure with description of all available data !
ATDB services are available online 24 hours a day through subscription.
Visitors are welcome to explore.
Other offline are also available.
How accurate and up to date are the databases ?
How fast is the information refreshed ?
ATDB uses the latest in IT technology and targets a response time of 1 second, or less:
- current release exhibits a 1-window 1-click easy to use interface
- no struggle with hundreds of options and popup fields: just query the database using simple English language
- databases constantly fine-tuned for performances
- details of response time provided for each report
- exports to Excel available for onward manipulation
- 100% uptime with emergency mirror sites
How do we compare with other vendors ?
ATDB proudly announces that we are the only service providing:
- complete manufacturer coverage: not just Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer and ATR
- full geographical coverage: from operators in Afghanistan to Zimbabwe
- almost one century of historical data: aviation did not start in 1990
- permanent data updates: several times a day, every single day
- any computer or internet device, from anywhere at any time: we are not tied to your office PC
- data accuracy cross-checked by dozens of experts - we do not sell data entered once in a computer and never verified since !
ATDB constantly wins hands down any benchmark trial set up by our customers. TRY US