All Operators since 1930
AeroTransport Data Bank - Index 33 - Aircraft Operators
Generated: 15/02/2017 05:00:04
Aviation is the design, development, production, operation, and use of aircraft, especially heavier-than-air aircraft.
The word 'aviation' was coined by French writer and former naval officer Gabriel La Landelle in 1873, from the verb 'avier' (synonymous flying), itself derived from the Latin word 'avis' ('bird') and the suffix '-ation'.
There are many competing claims for the earliest powered, heavier-than-air flight. The first recorded powered flight was carried out by Clément Ader on October 9, 1890 when he reportedly made the first manned, powered, heavier-than-air flight of a significant distance (50 m (160 ft)) but insignificant altitude from level ground in his bat-winged, fully self-propelled fixed-wing aircraft, the Ader Éole. Seven years later, on 14 October 1897, Ader's Avion III was tested without success in front of two officials from the French War ministry. The report on the trials was not publicized until 1910, as they had been a military secret. In November 1906 Ader claimed to have made a successful flight on 14 October 1897, achieving an 'uninterupted flight' of around 300 metres (985 ft). Although widely believed at the time, these claims were later discredited.
However, the most widely accepted date is December 17, 1903 by the Wright brothers. ...
Click on links below for detailed information on selected operators:
Aero Costa Rica
Aero Shell Compañia de Aviación Ecuatoriana
Aerovías de México
Afrinat International Airlines
Agro Air Associates
Fine Air Associates
Air Atlanta Europe
Air Link 200
Société Marocaine de Constructions Aéronautiques
Air Terrex Slovakia
Air Ukraine Cargo
Gruzovie avialinii Ukrainy
Asia Pacific Airlines
Avion de Transport Régional
Bell Atlantic Tricon Leasing Corporation
Berkut State Air Company
Mountain West Charters
Central Air Cargo
China Xinhua Airlines
Xin Hua Airlines
Chkalov National Aeroclub of Russia
Natsionalny aeroclub Rossii im.Chkalova
Dakota Air Transport
Supplemental Air Freight Express
Fleming International Airways
Garuda Indonesian Airways
Georgian Star International
Global Aviation Holdings
Government of United Kingdom
Gulfstream International Airlines
Air Exel Netherlands
Inter Air Leases Inc
Jet Air Internacional Charters
Katanga Air Force
Force Aérienne Katangaise
KJ Aviation Services
Kwin Aircraft Corporation
Lao United Airlines
Lupenga Air Charters
Mont Laurier Aviation
Music City International Airways
National Air Cargo
Northeast Express Regional Airlines/Northwest Airlink
Omega Air Cargo
Pacific Northern Airlines
Pan African Airlines
Pan Pacific Airlines
Pearl Aircraft Corporation
Ports of Call Airlines
Régie Aérienne Interinsulaire/Réseau Aérien Interinsulaire
Reindeer Air Service
South African Air Force/Suid-Afrikaanse Lugmag
Société Commerciale d'Aviation Nord Africaine
Seulawah Air Service
Skywings Asia Airlines
SLV Flight Calibration Unit
Statens Luftfartsvaesen/Danish CAA
Sociedad de Transportes Aéreos
Southern Cargo Airlines
Southern Cargo Corp
Soviet Air Force
Voenno-transportnaya Aviatsiya/VA/Military Transport Aviation
Tempair International Airlines
The Hawaii Express
Groupe Transair Sénégal
Tyrolean Air Ambulance
UK International Airlines
United States Overseas Airlines
World Inter Supply Services
Zuliana de Aviación
This page is for reference only and not for normal human usage
Generated: 15/02/2017 05:00:04
about ATDB ..
Introduction to AeroTransport Data Bank
Since 1997, ATDB is the only service providing an accurate global and permanently updated details of
all worldwide transport aircraft, airlines, private and government operators - and leasing companies.
Available from the databases are:
- all transport aircraft with 30 passengers or more, or equivalent cargo payload
- 12,000+ airlines and other non-commercial operators using any of the above aircraft types
- all 16,000+ airports with either a IATA or ICAO identification
- history records and production lists for all airframes: more than 200,000 entries
- hundreds of aircraft types, including old piston and Soviet types
- profile, history and directory contacts of all current airlines and leasing companies
- detailed fleets and portfolios of more than 300 leasing companies
- additional photographic, register and safety event records
- full historical coverage since 1930
Download the latest brochure with description of all available data !
ATDB services are available online 24 hours a day through subscription.
Visitors are welcome to explore.
Other offline are also available.
How accurate and up to date are the databases ?
How fast is the information refreshed ?
ATDB uses the latest in IT technology and targets a response time of 1 second, or less:
- current release exhibits a 1-window 1-click easy to use interface
- no struggle with hundreds of options and popup fields: just query the database using simple English language
- databases constantly fine-tuned for performances
- details of response time provided for each report
- exports to Excel available for onward manipulation
- 100% uptime with emergency mirror sites
How do we compare with other vendors ?
ATDB proudly announces that we are the only service providing:
- complete manufacturer coverage: not just Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer and ATR
- full geographical coverage: from operators in Afghanistan to Zimbabwe
- almost one century of historical data: aviation did not start in 1990
- permanent data updates: several times a day, every single day
- any computer or internet device, from anywhere at any time: we are not tied to your office PC
- data accuracy cross-checked by dozens of experts - we do not sell data entered once in a computer and never verified since !
ATDB constantly wins hands down any benchmark trial set up by our customers. TRY US