All Operators since 1930
AeroTransport Data Bank - Index 45 - Aircraft Operators
Generated: 19/08/2017 05:00:04
Aviation is the design, development, production, operation, and use of aircraft, especially heavier-than-air aircraft.
The word 'aviation' was coined by French writer and former naval officer Gabriel La Landelle in 1873, from the verb 'avier' (synonymous flying), itself derived from the Latin word 'avis' ('bird') and the suffix '-ation'.
There are many competing claims for the earliest powered, heavier-than-air flight. The first recorded powered flight was carried out by Clément Ader on October 9, 1890 when he reportedly made the first manned, powered, heavier-than-air flight of a significant distance (50 m (160 ft)) but insignificant altitude from level ground in his bat-winged, fully self-propelled fixed-wing aircraft, the Ader Éole. Seven years later, on 14 October 1897, Ader's Avion III was tested without success in front of two officials from the French War ministry. The report on the trials was not publicized until 1910, as they had been a military secret. In November 1906 Ader claimed to have made a successful flight on 14 October 1897, achieving an 'uninterupted flight' of around 300 metres (985 ft). Although widely believed at the time, these claims were later discredited.
However, the most widely accepted date is December 17, 1903 by the Wright brothers. ...
Click on links below for detailed information on selected operators:
Aaxico Aircraft Sales
ACS of Canada
Air Charter Systems/World Wide Air Charter Transport Systems
ADCO Airlines/Air Mannia
Air Management Corp
Aerolineas Baleares Blue Star/AB Blue Star
Aero North International
Aerovias Internacional Balboa SA
Air Chayka International
Société Nationale des Transports Aériens
Air Gulf Falcon
Compagnie Territoriale de Transports Aériens de la Côte Française des Somalis
Air Works India
African Joint Air Service
Australian and New Zealand Air Marketing Corp
Astro Air Philippines
Philippine Astra Air
Aviation Hire and Traders
Aviation Link Co
Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras/Azul Brazilian Airlines
Bird & Sons
Cargo B Airlines
Comlux Aviation Malta
Conquest Sun Airlines
Air Company Continent
Deer Jet Airlines
Jinlu Service Airlines
Delux Public Charter
Direction Technique et Industrielle de l'Aéronautique
EFS European Flight Service
Egyptian-Kuwait Air Services Company
Eteleair Air Company
Executive Airlines/American Eagle
Galex Guinée Air
German Cargo Services
Government of Morocco
Igarka Air Enterprise
ILPO Cargo Airlines
Transporte Aéreo nao Regular
Compañia Interandina de Aviación
International Air Freight
Jonio Air Lines
Kalahari Air Services & Charter
Air Charter Botswana
Krasnoyarsk Airlines/Krasnoyarskie avialinii
Linea Aérea Merideña Internacional de Aviación
Lineas Aéreas de Navegacion Dominicana
Lignes Aériennes Félou
Magyar-Szovjet Polgari Legiformgalini Tarsasag
Meteor Air Transport
Monarch Air Cargo
Monarch Air Group
Naval Arctic Research Laboratory
Nord Star Airlines
Nordic Global Airlines
Oasis International Airlines
Palau Trans Pacific Airlines
Russian Space Forces
Sadia Transportes Aéreos
Seagreen Air Transport
Trans Caribbean Airways
Société Nationale de Constructions Aéronautiques du Sud-Est
South Coast Airways
Strezhevoy Air Enterprise
Taxi Aéreo de Caqueta
Teuto Aviation Group
Trans Air Cargo Services
Transair Cargo Service
United States Airways
Viaçao Aérea Sao Paulo
This page is for reference only and not for normal human usage
Generated: 19/08/2017 05:00:04
about ATDB ..
Introduction to AeroTransport Data Bank
Since 1997, ATDB is the only service providing an accurate global and permanently updated details of
all worldwide transport aircraft, airlines, private and government operators - and leasing companies.
Available from the databases are:
- all transport aircraft with 30 passengers or more, or equivalent cargo payload
- 12,000+ airlines and other non-commercial operators using any of the above aircraft types
- all 16,000+ airports with either a IATA or ICAO identification
- history records and production lists for all airframes: more than 200,000 entries
- hundreds of aircraft types, including old piston and Soviet types
- profile, history and directory contacts of all current airlines and leasing companies
- detailed fleets and portfolios of more than 300 leasing companies
- additional photographic, register and safety event records
- full historical coverage since 1930
Download the latest brochure with description of all available data !
ATDB services are available online 24 hours a day through subscription.
Visitors are welcome to explore.
Other offline are also available.
How accurate and up to date are the databases ?
How fast is the information refreshed ?
ATDB uses the latest in IT technology and targets a response time of 1 second, or less:
- current release exhibits a 1-window 1-click easy to use interface
- no struggle with hundreds of options and popup fields: just query the database using simple English language
- databases constantly fine-tuned for performances
- details of response time provided for each report
- exports to Excel available for onward manipulation
- 100% uptime with emergency mirror sites
How do we compare with other vendors ?
ATDB proudly announces that we are the only service providing:
- complete manufacturer coverage: not just Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer and ATR
- full geographical coverage: from operators in Afghanistan to Zimbabwe
- almost one century of historical data: aviation did not start in 1990
- permanent data updates: several times a day, every single day
- any computer or internet device, from anywhere at any time: we are not tied to your office PC
- data accuracy cross-checked by dozens of experts - we do not sell data entered once in a computer and never verified since !
ATDB constantly wins hands down any benchmark trial set up by our customers. TRY US