All Operators since 1930
AeroTransport Data Bank - Index 5 - Aircraft Operators
Generated: 21/01/2017 05:00:03
Aviation is the design, development, production, operation, and use of aircraft, especially heavier-than-air aircraft.
The word 'aviation' was coined by French writer and former naval officer Gabriel La Landelle in 1873, from the verb 'avier' (synonymous flying), itself derived from the Latin word 'avis' ('bird') and the suffix '-ation'.
There are many competing claims for the earliest powered, heavier-than-air flight. The first recorded powered flight was carried out by Clément Ader on October 9, 1890 when he reportedly made the first manned, powered, heavier-than-air flight of a significant distance (50 m (160 ft)) but insignificant altitude from level ground in his bat-winged, fully self-propelled fixed-wing aircraft, the Ader Éole. Seven years later, on 14 October 1897, Ader's Avion III was tested without success in front of two officials from the French War ministry. The report on the trials was not publicized until 1910, as they had been a military secret. In November 1906 Ader claimed to have made a successful flight on 14 October 1897, achieving an 'uninterupted flight' of around 300 metres (985 ft). Although widely believed at the time, these claims were later discredited.
However, the most widely accepted date is December 17, 1903 by the Wright brothers. ...
Click on links below for detailed information on selected operators:
Jiu Yuan Airlines
Accelerated Charter Express
Aero Continente Dominicana
Afrique Cargo Services
Air Club International
Lignes Aériennes Globe Azur/Globe Azur Airline
Air New Zealand
Air Santo Domingo
Asia Atlantic Airlines
Aviation Business Group
Belavia Belarusian Airlines
Blue Air Leasing
Boullioun Aviation Services
Boullioun Aircraft Services/Boullioun Aircraft Holding Co
British Oriental Air Charter
CCB Financial Leasing
China Construction Bank
Charter Airlines/VIP Executive Tours
East Anglian Flying Services
EDC Lease Finance
Emirates International Air Cargo
Empresa Guatemalteca de Aviación
EuroGuineana de Aviación y Transportes
Groupe Litho Moboti Aviation
Gulf & Caribbean Air
Gulf & Caribbean Cargo
Institute of Aviation
Interstate Air Service
Japanese Air Lines
Jet Test & Transport
Johnson Flying Service
Kyrgyz Trans Avia
Lineas Aéreas Colombianos
State Soil Conservation Service
LAPSA Air Paraguay
Lineas Aéreas Paraguayas
Linea Aérea Sud-Americana
LAT Charter Airlines
Makhachkala Air Enterprise
Mercury General Aviation
Metro Express II/Metroflight
Military Travel Service
National Air Cargo
Nicaragua Líneas Aéreas
Norwegian Air UK
Red Star Aviation
Royal Tongan Airlines
Friendly Island Airways
Sociedad Colombo-Alemana de Transportes Aéreos
Signal Hill Airlines
SMA Cargo Airlines
Société Tout Transport Mauritanien
Sol del Paraguay
Sólyom Hungarian Airways
Solyom Hungarian Airways
Spanish Mainland Airlines
Sterna Linhas Aéreas
Trans Zaire Airways
Trans-Colorado Airlines/Continental Express
Trans-Con Air Cargoes
Transportes Aéreos Jalisco
Virgin Island Air Service
North-West Air Transport Company
West Coast Airlines
Wien Consolidated Airlines
YTO Express Airlines
Hangzhou Yuantong Cargo Airlines
This page is for reference only and not for normal human usage
Generated: 21/01/2017 05:00:03
about ATDB ..
Introduction to AeroTransport Data Bank
Since 1997, ATDB is the only service providing an accurate global and permanently updated details of
all worldwide transport aircraft, airlines, private and government operators - and leasing companies.
Available from the databases are:
- all transport aircraft with 30 passengers or more, or equivalent cargo payload
- 12,000+ airlines and other non-commercial operators using any of the above aircraft types
- all 16,000+ airports with either a IATA or ICAO identification
- history records and production lists for all airframes: more than 200,000 entries
- hundreds of aircraft types, including old piston and Soviet types
- profile, history and directory contacts of all current airlines and leasing companies
- detailed fleets and portfolios of more than 300 leasing companies
- additional photographic, register and safety event records
- full historical coverage since 1930
Download the latest brochure with description of all available data !
ATDB services are available online 24 hours a day through subscription.
Visitors are welcome to explore.
Other offline are also available.
How accurate and up to date are the databases ?
How fast is the information refreshed ?
ATDB uses the latest in IT technology and targets a response time of 1 second, or less:
- current release exhibits a 1-window 1-click easy to use interface
- no struggle with hundreds of options and popup fields: just query the database using simple English language
- databases constantly fine-tuned for performances
- details of response time provided for each report
- exports to Excel available for onward manipulation
- 100% uptime with emergency mirror sites
How do we compare with other vendors ?
ATDB proudly announces that we are the only service providing:
- complete manufacturer coverage: not just Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer and ATR
- full geographical coverage: from operators in Afghanistan to Zimbabwe
- almost one century of historical data: aviation did not start in 1990
- permanent data updates: several times a day, every single day
- any computer or internet device, from anywhere at any time: we are not tied to your office PC
- data accuracy cross-checked by dozens of experts - we do not sell data entered once in a computer and never verified since !
ATDB constantly wins hands down any benchmark trial set up by our customers. TRY US