All Operators since 1930
AeroTransport Data Bank - Index 67 - Aircraft Operators
Generated: 17/12/2017 13:51:43
Aviation is the design, development, production, operation, and use of aircraft, especially heavier-than-air aircraft.
The word 'aviation' was coined by French writer and former naval officer Gabriel La Landelle in 1873, from the verb 'avier' (synonymous flying), itself derived from the Latin word 'avis' ('bird') and the suffix '-ation'.
There are many competing claims for the earliest powered, heavier-than-air flight. The first recorded powered flight was carried out by Clément Ader on October 9, 1890 when he reportedly made the first manned, powered, heavier-than-air flight of a significant distance (50 m (160 ft)) but insignificant altitude from level ground in his bat-winged, fully self-propelled fixed-wing aircraft, the Ader Éole. Seven years later, on 14 October 1897, Ader's Avion III was tested without success in front of two officials from the French War ministry. The report on the trials was not publicized until 1910, as they had been a military secret. In November 1906 Ader claimed to have made a successful flight on 14 October 1897, achieving an 'uninterupted flight' of around 300 metres (985 ft). Although widely believed at the time, these claims were later discredited.
However, the most widely accepted date is December 17, 1903 by the Wright brothers. ...
Click on links below for detailed information on selected operators:
AGES Aircraft Sales & Leasing
Air-Ground Equipment Sales
Air Cargo America
Sonatra/Société Nationale de Transport Aériens du Sénégal
Air Vias Linhas Aéreas
Airborne Research Vehicles Australia
Australian Flight Test Services
Airlines of Australia
Airlines of Western Australia
Alfa Air Services
Bharat Commerce and Industries
British Midland Commuter
C&S Air Spares Inc
C.M. Aero Services
Carga Aérea Dominicana
Challenge Air Cargo
Challenge International Airlines
Cheral/Chernomorskie avialinii/Black Sea Airlines
Chinese Air Force
Discover America Corp
Dodson International Charter
Erickson Aero Tanker
Executive Air Transport
Expresos Aéreo Internacional
Farner Air Transport
Farner Air Service
Filipinas Orient Airways
Geo Fly Airways
Global Star FZC
Government of Zimbabwe
Green Africa Airways
Jamaica Air Freighters
Key Air International
Lineas Aéreas del Pacifico
Linhas Aéreas Paulistas
Southern Cross Jets
Nadym Air Enterprise
National City Leasing Corp
Near East Air Transport
Netherlands East Indies Air Force/Koninklijke Nederlands Indische LuchtMacht
New Jersey Airlines
Ontario Central Airlines
Ortner Air Service
Quanama West Indies Co
Petroleum Air Services
Regional Lineas Aéreas
Royal Air Maroc
RAM/Compagnie Nationale de Transports Aériens
S & R Airfreight
Servicios Aéreos Panamericanos
Servicio Aéreo de Transportes Comerciales
Servicios Aéreos Amazonicos
Simmons Airlines/American Eagle/Republic Express
Skies Airline Company
Société de Travail Aérien
Nizhnegorodski aviastroitel'ny zavod Sokol
South American Leasing SA
South American Aircraft Leasing
Southern Cross Aviation
Southern International Air Transport
Southern Star Airlines
TAG Aviation Ukraine
Trans Nation Airways
Transportes Aéreos Ltda
Transportes Aéreos Unidos
unidentified leasing company, bank or banks syndicate
Virgin Islands International Airways
West Caribbean Costa Rica
Yak Air Service
This page is for reference only and not for normal human usage
Generated: 17/12/2017 13:51:43
about ATDB ..
Introduction to AeroTransport Data Bank
Since 1997, ATDB is the only service providing an accurate global and permanently updated details of
all worldwide transport aircraft, airlines, private and government operators - and leasing companies.
Available from the databases are:
- all transport aircraft with 30 passengers or more, or equivalent cargo payload
- 12,000+ airlines and other non-commercial operators using any of the above aircraft types
- all 16,000+ airports with either a IATA or ICAO identification
- history records and production lists for all airframes: more than 200,000 entries
- hundreds of aircraft types, including old piston and Soviet types
- profile, history and directory contacts of all current airlines and leasing companies
- detailed fleets and portfolios of more than 300 leasing companies
- additional photographic, register and safety event records
- full historical coverage since 1930
Download the latest brochure with description of all available data !
ATDB services are available online 24 hours a day through subscription.
Visitors are welcome to explore.
Other offline are also available.
How accurate and up to date are the databases ?
How fast is the information refreshed ?
ATDB uses the latest in IT technology and targets a response time of 1 second, or less:
- current release exhibits a 1-window 1-click easy to use interface
- no struggle with hundreds of options and popup fields: just query the database using simple English language
- databases constantly fine-tuned for performances
- details of response time provided for each report
- exports to Excel available for onward manipulation
- 100% uptime with emergency mirror sites
How do we compare with other vendors ?
ATDB proudly announces that we are the only service providing:
- complete manufacturer coverage: not just Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer and ATR
- full geographical coverage: from operators in Afghanistan to Zimbabwe
- almost one century of historical data: aviation did not start in 1990
- permanent data updates: several times a day, every single day
- any computer or internet device, from anywhere at any time: we are not tied to your office PC
- data accuracy cross-checked by dozens of experts - we do not sell data entered once in a computer and never verified since !
ATDB constantly wins hands down any benchmark trial set up by our customers. TRY US