All Operators since 1930
AeroTransport Data Bank - Index 81 - Aircraft Operators
Generated: 23/10/2017 05:00:13
Aviation is the design, development, production, operation, and use of aircraft, especially heavier-than-air aircraft.
The word 'aviation' was coined by French writer and former naval officer Gabriel La Landelle in 1873, from the verb 'avier' (synonymous flying), itself derived from the Latin word 'avis' ('bird') and the suffix '-ation'.
There are many competing claims for the earliest powered, heavier-than-air flight. The first recorded powered flight was carried out by Clément Ader on October 9, 1890 when he reportedly made the first manned, powered, heavier-than-air flight of a significant distance (50 m (160 ft)) but insignificant altitude from level ground in his bat-winged, fully self-propelled fixed-wing aircraft, the Ader Éole. Seven years later, on 14 October 1897, Ader's Avion III was tested without success in front of two officials from the French War ministry. The report on the trials was not publicized until 1910, as they had been a military secret. In November 1906 Ader claimed to have made a successful flight on 14 October 1897, achieving an 'uninterupted flight' of around 300 metres (985 ft). Although widely believed at the time, these claims were later discredited.
However, the most widely accepted date is December 17, 1903 by the Wright brothers. ...
Click on links below for detailed information on selected operators:
Aerovias Las Minas
Air de Cologne
Air Venezuela Linea Aérea de Transporte
Amentum Aircraft Leasing
Empresa Aerovias del Pacifico
Burke Air Transport
Etablissements Violet Frères
Canadian Armed Forces/Forces Armées Canadiennes
Capital Air Surveys
Central Air Transport
Central American Airways Flying Services
Conair of Scandinavia
Dehong South Asia General Airlines
East West Airlines
Emirates Air Services
Executive Air Transport
F&B Livestock & Company
Farnas Aviation Services
Florida West International Airways
Aerolineas Damojh/Meigas Aviation Services
Government of Afghanistan
Government of Yemen
Great Lakes Airways
Haiti Air Freight International
International Jet Management
Lane Xang Airlines
Low-Cost Aircraft Leasing
Maui Air Services
Nippon Air Cargo
North Star Aviation
Overseas Colonial Airways
Pacific Air Freighters
Pan Air International
Pena Transportes Aéreos
Pitcairn Air Transport
Polar International Airlines
Private Jet Expeditions
Purolator Courier Canada
Queensland And Northern Territory Aerial Services
Rutas Aéreas Compañia Anonima
Safe Air Company
Société Auxiliaire de Gérance et d'Exploitation de Transports Aériens
Salaam Express Air Services
Societa Aerea Mediterranea
Serbian Air Force
Sky of Siam
Skyway Airlines/Midwest Connect
South Vietnam Air Force
Spets Trans Servis
TAG Aviation UK
Travaux Aériens de Madagascar
Transportes Aéreos Samuel Selum
Top Air Havacilik Sanayi ve Ticaret
Trans Air Cambodia
Transit Equipment Co
Transportes Aéreos Universal
Gray Coach Airlines
Victorian Air Coach Services
Volga Atlantic Aviation
Voyennaya Transportnaya Aviatsia
This page is for reference only and not for normal human usage
Generated: 23/10/2017 05:00:13
about ATDB ..
Introduction to AeroTransport Data Bank
Since 1997, ATDB is the only service providing an accurate global and permanently updated details of
all worldwide transport aircraft, airlines, private and government operators - and leasing companies.
Available from the databases are:
- all transport aircraft with 30 passengers or more, or equivalent cargo payload
- 12,000+ airlines and other non-commercial operators using any of the above aircraft types
- all 16,000+ airports with either a IATA or ICAO identification
- history records and production lists for all airframes: more than 200,000 entries
- hundreds of aircraft types, including old piston and Soviet types
- profile, history and directory contacts of all current airlines and leasing companies
- detailed fleets and portfolios of more than 300 leasing companies
- additional photographic, register and safety event records
- full historical coverage since 1930
Download the latest brochure with description of all available data !
ATDB services are available online 24 hours a day through subscription.
Visitors are welcome to explore.
Other offline are also available.
How accurate and up to date are the databases ?
How fast is the information refreshed ?
ATDB uses the latest in IT technology and targets a response time of 1 second, or less:
- current release exhibits a 1-window 1-click easy to use interface
- no struggle with hundreds of options and popup fields: just query the database using simple English language
- databases constantly fine-tuned for performances
- details of response time provided for each report
- exports to Excel available for onward manipulation
- 100% uptime with emergency mirror sites
How do we compare with other vendors ?
ATDB proudly announces that we are the only service providing:
- complete manufacturer coverage: not just Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer and ATR
- full geographical coverage: from operators in Afghanistan to Zimbabwe
- almost one century of historical data: aviation did not start in 1990
- permanent data updates: several times a day, every single day
- any computer or internet device, from anywhere at any time: we are not tied to your office PC
- data accuracy cross-checked by dozens of experts - we do not sell data entered once in a computer and never verified since !
ATDB constantly wins hands down any benchmark trial set up by our customers. TRY US