All Operators since 1930
AeroTransport Data Bank - Index 92 - Aircraft Operators
Generated: 17/09/2016 05:00:04
Aviation is the design, development, production, operation, and use of aircraft, especially heavier-than-air aircraft.
The word 'aviation' was coined by French writer and former naval officer Gabriel La Landelle in 1873, from the verb 'avier' (synonymous flying), itself derived from the Latin word 'avis' ('bird') and the suffix '-ation'.
There are many competing claims for the earliest powered, heavier-than-air flight. The first recorded powered flight was carried out by Clément Ader on October 9, 1890 when he reportedly made the first manned, powered, heavier-than-air flight of a significant distance (50 m (160 ft)) but insignificant altitude from level ground in his bat-winged, fully self-propelled fixed-wing aircraft, the Ader Éole. Seven years later, on 14 October 1897, Ader's Avion III was tested without success in front of two officials from the French War ministry. The report on the trials was not publicized until 1910, as they had been a military secret. In November 1906 Ader claimed to have made a successful flight on 14 October 1897, achieving an 'uninterupted flight' of around 300 metres (985 ft). Although widely believed at the time, these claims were later discredited.
However, the most widely accepted date is December 17, 1903 by the Wright brothers. ...
Click on links below for detailed information on selected operators:
ABC Financial Leasing Co
Agricultural Bank of China Financial Leasing Co
Admiral Air Service
Aéro France International
AeroBol Transporte Aéreo
Aerolineas Sierra del Pacifico
African Air Carriers
AirCal Domestic Airline
Air Cargo Express
Air Center International
International Air Center
Air Changan Airlines
Air Guinée International
Air India Express
Airjet Exploraçao Aérea de Carga
Atlântico Transporte Aéreo
Compagnie Autrex-Lopez-Loreta-Lebreton/AUsTeR EXtrême-orient
Aerovuelos y Servicios Charter/Aerovias Especiales de Carga
Avianca Central America
Bali International Air Service
Belina Export Inc
Bundesanstalt für Flugsicherung
Belgian International Air Services
Direktorat Jendral Perhubungan Udara
Cambodia Air Service
Cambodian Air Service
China Aviation Supplies Import & Export Corporation
Central Pacific Air
China National Aviation Corp
Copa Airlines Colombia
Deutsche Flugsicherung/Gemeinsame Flugvermessungsstelle
DHL Island Airways
Firstport International Ltd
Fly 365 Aviation
Force Aérienne Centrafricaine
Gauteng Air Cargo
Global Aircraft Solutions
Government of French Polynesia
Government of Nigeria
Great Plains Airlines
Guine Bissau Airlines
IAT Cargo Airlines
International Air Tours
Kiwi Travel Air Charter
Kiwi International Airlines
London European Airways
London Executive Aviation
Lone Star Airlines
My Way Airlines
National Aviation of Egypt
National Aviation Company
Nighthawk Air Systems
North Central Airlines
Lineas Aéreas Occidental
Oriental Pearl Airways
Pacific Blue Airlines (Australia)
Panama International Air
Perum Survai Udara
Phoenix Air Cargo
Piedmont Air Cargo
Pop Linhas Aéreas
Samsung Techwin Aviation
Silk Way Italia Airlines
Southern Sudan Airlines
State Street Bank and Trust
Trans African Airways
Trans Air Service
Posadas Trans Air Services
Transportes de Carga Aérea Especializada y Servicios Aeronaúticos
Union de Transporte Aéreo de Guinea Ecuatorial
This page is for reference only and not for normal human usage
Generated: 17/09/2016 05:00:04
about ATDB ..
Introduction to AeroTransport Data Bank
Since 1997, ATDB is the only service providing an accurate global and permanently updated details of
all worldwide transport aircraft, airlines, private and government operators - and leasing companies.
Available from the databases are:
- all transport aircraft with 30 passengers or more, or equivalent cargo payload
- 12,000+ airlines and other non-commercial operators using any of the above aircraft types
- all 16,000+ airports with either a IATA or ICAO identification
- history records and production lists for all airframes: more than 200,000 entries
- hundreds of aircraft types, including old piston and Soviet types
- profile, history and directory contacts of all current airlines and leasing companies
- detailed fleets and portfolios of more than 300 leasing companies
- additional photographic, register and safety event records
- full historical coverage since 1930
Download the latest brochure with description of all available data !
ATDB services are available online 24 hours a day through subscription.
Visitors are welcome to explore.
Other offline are also available.
How accurate and up to date are the databases ?
How fast is the information refreshed ?
ATDB uses the latest in IT technology and targets a response time of 1 second, or less:
- current release exhibits a 1-window 1-click easy to use interface
- no struggle with hundreds of options and popup fields: just query the database using simple English language
- databases constantly fine-tuned for performances
- details of response time provided for each report
- exports to Excel available for onward manipulation
- 100% uptime with emergency mirror sites
How do we compare with other vendors ?
ATDB proudly announces that we are the only service providing:
- complete manufacturer coverage: not just Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer and ATR
- full geographical coverage: from operators in Afghanistan to Zimbabwe
- almost one century of historical data: aviation did not start in 1990
- permanent data updates: several times a day, every single day
- any computer or internet device, from anywhere at any time: we are not tied to your office PC
- data accuracy cross-checked by dozens of experts - we do not sell data entered once in a computer and never verified since !
ATDB constantly wins hands down any benchmark trial set up by our customers. TRY US